- Can be beaten in about an hour and a half.
- Easy 1000 gamerscore with a guide.
- Lots of areas to explore to expand the story.
- Puzzles won’t make you feel overly stupid.
- 2-D pixilated graphics style looks great and works well.
- Soundtrack fits the theme perfectly.
The Not So Good
- Full story only comes together after multiple playthroughs.
- Dream sequences that don’t really add anything to the narrative.
- Exploring into most new areas gets you captured and tortured for no reason and with no explanation.
- First part of game becomes repetitive after doing it a couple times.
- Save bugs still exist which may halt game progress.
Do You Buy It?
- If you like games with retro graphics, maybe.
- If you will use a guide and want a quick completion, yes.
- If you want a survival horror game with lots of exploration, no.
- If it’s on sale for $5, yes.
Available on the Microsoft Store for $12.99 (or regional equivalent)