- Minimalistic art style that fits well.
- Amazing music that draws you into a scene.
- Touching story. It will hit you in the feels.
The Not So Good
- Not a game. You just keep clicking the ‘A’ button.
- Sometimes the pace gets pretty slow.
- No way to bypass or speed up voice-overs.
- Story material might be upsetting for some.
Do You Buy It?
- If you love visual novels, yes.
- If you want a quick and easy 1000 Gamerscore, yes.
- If you want a game where you actually control something, no.
Available on the Microsoft Store for $9.99 (or regional equivalent)